Making a Real Difference….
Community Groups are the life blood of any local area, offering many kinds of services, activities and facilities to people, groups and organisations ensuring the wellbeing of the community.
Community organisations often work in deprived areas, reaching people who are isolated or disadvantaged, or who might not typically seek help from a charity. There is no real template for a community group as they come in all shapes and sizes, but they are focused on helping local people of all ages, are independent and multi-purpose, have a real wealth of local knowledge and they help to develop their community.
A community bereft of these groups is not a community.
And yet for many, without funding or marketing skills, struggle for visibility, struggle to attract new members and volunteers, struggle to raise funds…in fact, simply struggle.
Frog offers a simple but extremely effective solution to these age-old problems.
Every Community Group or Organisation within the UK – from football clubs to knitting clubs to Heritage Trusts – can upload a listing onto Frog for FREE.
Benefits of listing on Frog
- Simple to create online presence – no technical skills required
- Full control over listing – update as often as you like
- List as many events (meetings, matches or events) as you want
- List as many Job Adverts (Volunteers, Paid Employment) as you want
- Permanent Visibility in your community
- No Cost – Frog is FREE
To list your Community Group on FROG now follow these simple steps:
- Join Frog
- Click Add Listing Button
- Select ‘Local Guide’ listing
- Create Listing
- Enter the Code: Comm100 at checkout